Loading...

SP_0025

   
Keywords

File Details
Published: 23/01/2020 Rating:
Category: Gun Positions Viewed: 1405 Downloads: 0
Color
                                          


Share
       

SP_0025

ID : 618
Dislike 0

License:
TitlePriceBuy
Free Sample (Members Only)Free Download
Original (Personal / Research Use Only)£10.00
Publication (<3,000 Print Run)£20.00
TV / Film (Worldwide Use)£100.00
Other UseContact us to get the price

Files:

SP_0025.JPG: 2030x1321px @ 1.30 Mb.



This distinctive building was known as the 'Paper House’ and was constructed of lightweight materials resembling paper. The building was situated on a vinery at Bailiffs Cross Road, St Andrew, Guernsey which formed part of Batterie Elefant. The Germans built a fire control and observation tower alongside the building which was draped in camouflage. The 'Paper House’ was demolished in 1978.