Loading...

SP_0019

   
Keywords

File Details
Published: 23/01/2020 Rating:
Category: Buildings Viewed: 864 Downloads: 1
Color
                                          


Share
       

SP_0019

ID : 502
Dislike 0

License:
TitlePriceBuy
Free Sample (Members Only)Free Download
Original (Personal / Research Use Only)£10.00
Publication (<3,000 Print Run)£20.00
TV / Film (Worldwide Use)£100.00
Other UseContact us to get the price

Files:

SP_0019.JPG: 1920x1326px @ 1.23 Mb.



Photographed on 9th April 1941 and described as Lager Beaucamps, this is the camp used by the Guernsey Militia for many years as a training area. The site is now home to the playing fields of Beaucamps School, though seen here on the northern side of the facility would have been used by the Germans as a similar facility but under 'new management’. This Photograph is from a small collection of six taken by an unknown German soldier posted to Guernsey in 1941 with 319 Infantry Division.